Texas woman recovering from excruciating burns after she says 3-wick candle burst in her face - kfor.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > TEXAS > BURLESON >

kfor.com BURLESON , Texas – A Texas woman is recovering from excruciating burns after she says a 3-wick candle from Bath & Body Works burst in her face. Ashley Brawley said she was in the bathroom blow drying her hair when she smelled something burning.and more »
...
News Feed:
Burleson Texas - Google News

READ MORE: Texas woman recovering from excruciating burns after she says 3-wick candle burst in her face - kfor.com



US News Feeds