Texas Mom Says 'Fire Ball' From a Bath & Body Works Candle Severely Burned Her Face - PEOPLE.com

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > TEXAS > BURLESON >

PEOPLE.com Ashley Brawley was drying her hair at her home in Burleson , Texas , on July 23, when she noticed a burning smell coming from her living room, according to NBC-DFW. She discovered that the three-wick Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel candle she lit ...and more »
...
News Feed:
Burleson Texas - Google News

READ MORE: Texas Mom Says 'Fire Ball' From a Bath & Body Works Candle Severely Burned Her Face - PEOPLE.com



US News Feeds