Video shows Texas woman burned by candle flames - FOX 13 News, Tampa Bay

UTC

US NEWS FEEDS > TEXAS > BURLESON >

FOX 13 News, Tampa Bay BURLESON , Texas - A Texas woman says she was scorched in the face after trying blow out a candle at her home in Burleson last month. A surveillance camera at the house of Cody and Ashley Brawley caught the incident on July 23. Ashley told NBC-TV in ...A Woman Says a Bath and Body Works Candle Left Her With Severe ...Cosmopolitan.comWoman Gets Burns on Face From Candle | POPSUGAR HomePOPSUGARall 5 news articles »
...
News Feed:
Burleson Texas - Google News

READ MORE: Video shows Texas woman burned by candle flames - FOX 13 News, Tampa Bay



US News Feeds